Metamorphosis in Progress!
I will be sharing my journey through experiences with the critters, garden, cooking, and photography.
My philosophy on life is,
Don't Judge the Moment, LIVE IT !!!
- That there is nothing like having your own horse on your own pasture.
- That animals adopt you because they know it is a safe place to seek asylum.
- That adopted animals should not produce more orphans.
- We spay/neuter anyone who chooses to stay with us.
- That gardening brings you closer to Nature, enhances your health, and soothes your Spirit.
- That if you poison your garden, you are killing yourself.
- That producing your own food gives you a feeling of completion.
- That you should plant enough in order to share with family and friends.
- That cooking your own produce fulfils a yearning to be self-sufficient.
- That cooking is an art form and has no rules.
- That through photography you can share a tiny bit of your insight with others.
- That disasters are simply an open door to new beginnings.
Our home is a work in progress. So please enjoy “Our World” as we would like to share the beauty of our blessings!